July has been a really busy month for us...Between my return to work and the joys of early pregnancy I have been a little preoccupied...However I am starting to get back some motivation and energy now that I am a little further along in my pregnancy and starting to feel better.
On Sat, July 16th we held Ethan's 1st Birthday Pool Party with family and friends. The original date was June 25th as his actual birthday is June 24th but we decided to change it when Nathan was asked to be apart of the security team for when the prophet came to dedicate the Thomas S. Monson Camp up North. So the three of us had a weekend getaway. It turned out that it was a very good thing that the date of the party was changed because the weather was quite rainy on the 25th.
I did get a couple of pictures on Ethan's real birthday...Aunty Shayna got him an ice cream cake which was so nice. Aunty Karen and Uncle Jorge came over for a birthday visit that night as well. Here are a few shots taken on June 24th.
 |
| A picture of the cute card Aunty Shayna got Ethan! |
 |
| Ethan loved his new car |
Ethan's pool party was at Aunty Karen's and Uncle Jorge's house. We thought it was perfect to have a pool party because Ethan loves the water and being outdoors! The day was awesome...The weather was great, the food was yummy and we had a great turnout. Below I have included a bunch of photos from Ethan's big day!
Have I mentioned how blessed I feel to have Ethan in my life...This past year has gone by in a flash...It is strange to look at my little guy because he is starting to look so big...It is hard to believe that just over a year ago I held Ethan for the first time...Nate and I have enjoyed our little man so much over this past year...We love being parents. Ethan has made our transition to parenthood a joy...We love how interactive he is and we love his very active energy...He defiantly keeps us on our toes but we love that about him...We always have a blast with Ethan and just looking at him reminds us of whats important.
A big thank you to all our family for all of your love and support in raising our little man.It feels so good to know that Ethan has many people in his life who love him and are right by his side routing him on and helping to raise him. We are so grateful for all of your love!
![]() |
| Happy 1st Birthday Ethan! |
![]() |
| Swimming with Daddy |
![]() |
| Mommy Ethan |
 |
| Grandma & Pops Boland |
![]() |
| Grandpa & Grandma Hofstetter |
![]() |
| Aunty Karen |
![]() |
| Aunty Shayna |
![]() |
| Noah & Ola |
![]() |
| Lori & Case |
![]() |
| James & Chelsey |
![]() |
| Amorissa |
![]() |
| Owen & the Food table |
![]() |
| Our little munchkin having a bite to eat |
![]() |
| The Cake! |
![]() |
| Ethan getting some help blowing out candles |
![]() |
| Love this picture |
![]() |
| Some more neighbour friends |
![]() |
| Stephen & Perla |
![]() |
| Nathan taking off |
![]() |
| Nathan doing a flip |
![]() |
| Jorge taking off |
![]() |
| Shayna |
![]() |
| Shayna's legs post flip |
After Ethan's friends left the family cooled off inside
with the air conditioner and we helped Ethan open his birthday presents.
He was one spoiled one year old!
Thanks Friends for your generosity!
 |
| Bubble maker |
 |
| Toy for the tub!! |
Happy Birthday Ethan
We all love you soooooo much!
Wow, that year went by fast for me too! That looks like such a fun birthday party, lucky Ethan! His cake is cute, did you make it? One day we need to have a combined birthday party for our boys, I love that they have the same birthday. I'm glad Ethan had a good first birthday, that's such a special milestone!!
ReplyDeleteOk so many things...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!! I was shocked when I read it was his first birthday, his little year sure has passed quickly!!! I was even more shocked to read you're already pregnant...but not just 'pregnant' far enough along to be regaining your energy pregnant!!! Girl you're AMAZING!!! I'm so so happy for you guys!!! So nice that you won't have to work too long!!!! And lastly love your hair, you look fabulous as always!!! Miss you girl...wish we lived closer!!! xo
ReplyDelete