Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Young Women Sleepover

I was called to serve as the Young Women's President in second ward about 5 months ago! I am use to this calling as I have had this calling three other times and have also served in the Stake YW presidency!  When I was called I was not surprised! But it is all good because I love being in Young Women's! We have our activities on Tuesday nights!

We had a sleepover about a week ago at Ola's house and here are some pictures of our night!  Ola and I even had our babies with us!  I can't believe that I got Ethan to sleep with no problems!  I was the first one to call it a night at 1am which felt so late to me (This is not a sign of old age as I was usually the first one to sleep at sleepovers when I was younger)...Ola made it to 2 or 3am (Very impressive Ola)!




Alice & Avery


Avery and "special" Emma (haha)



We Have an Awesome Group of Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment