On April 2nd I turned 32!
I can't believe that I am 32 years old...I still feel like I am 18!
I can't believe that I am 32 years old...I still feel like I am 18!
Well sort of...I guess being a mom makes me feel a bit older now!
What is really weird is that I can remember when my parents were this age...
Hands down I felt very loved and spoiled this year for my birthday...
It is so nice to have such amazing family and friends!
My birthday stretched out a good week before the date...
My brother Joe started it off by sending a package in the mail
with a beautiful card and a sweet running shirt...Love it!
Then on Friday my sister and Greg took me and the boys out for dinner...
On Saturday Nathan took me out on a date...
Complete with dinner and a movie (We saw The Hunger Games)...
(It was actually a double date with Shayna and Greg)...
We had a really good time!
Dates are fewer and further apart these days so
I really appreciate when we get the chance to go out...
Thanks mom for babysitting!
On Sunday my parents had a birthday dinner with cake...
And on Monday (my actual birthday) I had a few surprise visits...
"Thanks for the flowers, chocolates and cards family and friends!"
Love you all!
Might I add that my fashion savvy husband surprised me with a
gorgeous outfit...Complete with capris, blouse, shirt and scarf!
That's right my man can shop and get it right!
Love the green, brown and pink colors honey!
| Mom made my Birthday Cake... Using Reeses cups to spell my name! Your so creative mom! (haha) |
No comments:
Post a Comment