Sunday, April 8, 2012

Todd is 3 months old

I just love my chubby little man...
I feel like the luckiest girl ever to have such amazing children!
Some things I would like to remember about my little guy at 3 months old!
-Todd makes very funny faces...
The best is when he smiles when he is sleeping.
Todd is a wiggle worm...He is constantly moving when he is awake!
Todd loves to be held...
He hates his car seat and car rides...
(probably because he is not being held)...
Todd will take a "soo soo"...It tends to comfort him when I can't hold him!
Todd has a funny bone when I tickle his side...He will full out laugh!
Maybe the cutest thing ever!
I absolutely love his chubby cheeks and thighs...
I love to put my face and lips on his cheeks and kiss him over and over again...
Todds skin is so soft, pure and beautiful.
I love Todd's smell!
Like Ethan and his dad...Todd is a little furnace and keeps his mom warm!
Todd can sit for short periods of time in his bumbo chair and exerciser!
Todd likes his baby swing in the evenings when he is sleepy.
Todd likes it when mommy carries him in the baby sling!
Todd loves getting kisses from his big brother.
Todd is a very solid, strong baby.
So thankful for you Todd...
I love my boys and feel so blessed!





ONE HAPPY MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment