
We had our first beach day of the year on May 30th
We went to Port Stanley
The water was cold but that didn't stop the
kiddies from putting there feet in!
I played tag with the boys in the sand...
They had a blast...and we had some good laughs!
A picnic lunch, Mackies fries (with secret sauce)
and lots of toys for the boys to play with...
Todd and Emma chilled in there Bumbo chairs under the tent!
It was a fun day...
Ethan was exhausted and slept the whole way home!
I love summer!
Really looking forward to our 2 weeks at the cottage :)
| Ethan and Mommy |
| Todd and Mommy... I have a similar picture of Ethan during his first visit to the beach |
| Noah, Devyn, Ethan |
| Handsome Todd and Pretty Emma |
| Todd, Suzzette and Devyn |
| Ola and Emma |
Todd is such a happy baby...Love him to pieces!
So fun! I looooooove those bumbo chair pictures!!! Adorable!!!
ReplyDelete