For Father's Day Nate decided to surprise his dad
by picking him up in Greg's beaut of a car for an outing to the race track
Off to Sparta they went...A regular Friday activity for these two
However I think it was a little more exciting this time!
What is it about men and cars...
It is a mystery to me!
"Cars" is a topic that comes up pretty often...
Especially when Nate and his Dad get together...
I can't say I speak their language...
But I have to admit I am learning...
My favorite car use to be "a Red Car"
now its a "Red Convertible GT500 Shelby Cobra"
That's right!
Thats what happens when you marry a car fanatic I guess!
Nate is just itching to get his dream car!
I would love that to happen for him
But we just can't yet...One day though!
For now however his baby blue Probe will have to do
(The Probe was his favorite car as a teenager)
I wonder if the Probe will still be around when Ethan turns 16?
Nate thinks we will still have it!
I am pretty sure Ethan and Todd are going to be car lovers too!
Nate talks about having a project car with the boys...
Getting an older style Mustang and working on it!
Then taking it to the track to race!
I can just see the excitment on my boys faces!

by picking him up in Greg's beaut of a car for an outing to the race track
Off to Sparta they went...A regular Friday activity for these two
However I think it was a little more exciting this time!
What is it about men and cars...
It is a mystery to me!
"Cars" is a topic that comes up pretty often...
Especially when Nate and his Dad get together...
I can't say I speak their language...
But I have to admit I am learning...
My favorite car use to be "a Red Car"
now its a "Red Convertible GT500 Shelby Cobra"
That's right!
Thats what happens when you marry a car fanatic I guess!
Nate is just itching to get his dream car!
I would love that to happen for him
But we just can't yet...One day though!
For now however his baby blue Probe will have to do
(The Probe was his favorite car as a teenager)
I wonder if the Probe will still be around when Ethan turns 16?
Nate thinks we will still have it!
I am pretty sure Ethan and Todd are going to be car lovers too!
Nate talks about having a project car with the boys...
Getting an older style Mustang and working on it!
Then taking it to the track to race!
I can just see the excitment on my boys faces!
So cute! I dated a boy in highschool that drove a Probe...I thought it was soooooo cool:)!!! BTW you totally speak boy better than I do!!!!
ReplyDelete