My little Toddy is almost 5 months...
"Can you believe it"!
"Can you believe it"!
This past week we have seen quite a change in our little man...
He can now fully roll over...Both ways..
He conquered the back to front roll this past week...
He conquered the back to front roll this past week...
"Can you believe that I missed it"...
Nate caught the first one on the Tuesday...
Nate caught the first one on the Tuesday...
Figures I miss the first time!
I saw him do it on Wednesday with Karen...
Now he is doing it all the time...
He is kinda starting to crawl too...
He reaches with his arms while moving his legs...
While he grunts and moves across the floor...
He reaches with his arms while moving his legs...
While he grunts and moves across the floor...
He will for real be crawling before we know it!
He is a strong little guy, very stable on his legs,
can sit up with assistance quite well!
He is starting to show some routine to his sleeping,
Like bedtime is 10:30pm...This is when he calls it a night!
He loves to smile and laugh!
He loves to be tickled and poked at!
He loves it when I scare him or "throw him"
up VERY carefully in the air!
He loves when I give him a sly little smile,
He gets all bashful and dang cute...It kills me!
His eyes light up just like his brother when he smiles,
He drools quite a bit right now and spits up milk pretty often;
He is a fierce little eater...
And just loves to lay against my chest!
What a boy (haha)!
He has a pretty good set of lungs and
lets us know when he wants something,
He is soooo happy in the morning,
And sometimes a little fussy in the evening.
He coos and makes the cutest little sounds;
He loves his brother and watches him all the time!
He likes to sit in the bumbo chair when I am in the kitchen or eating...
He loves the JoLLy JuMpEr just like his older brother did...
He loves being outside, he loves being naked!
He has gorgeous chubby rolls and sweet sweaty little feet!
I love how soft and comfortable his skin feels!
He adores his mommy and is happy every time I hold him.
He could be screaming with someone and the
minute I pick him up he will start to coo!
It gets me right there if ya know what I mean...
No better Feeling I tell ya!
Todd will sleep for short times in his bassinet...
But defiantly prefers mommy's bed!
Todd still likes to feed a couple times through the night
with an early 6amish feed!
He loves his green soothie soo soo!
He loves bath time...He likes to splash and have baths with his brother!
He likes it when I rub cream into his perfect little body!
Todd is such an amazing little fella!
Recently we have noticed he is starting to
go to other people without getting upset...
I think Daddy is enjoying this change the best!
Today for instance I had a class from 11-3pm...
Nate had the boys and the report when I returned was a good one...
They had a great day and Toddy was a HAPPY little guy!
This made me feel really good...
All that worrying for nothing I guess!
Todd we LOVE you more then words could ever say...
You are such a breath of fresh air...
Your sweet little spirit is so precious...
We are very blessed to have you in our family!
Love you ForEver!
| This is what Todd was doing when I got home from my class today... Over the last couple of days Todd has fallen asleep on this blanket in this position a number of times! |
| Loving the drool! |
| Best cheeks ever!! |
Oh my word...so cute!!! He is going to love reading this post when he gets older!!! I love blogs, so fun to "catch up" with you:)!!!
ReplyDelete