It was time...
On November 17, 2012
Ethan's hair although cute was too long...
He was sporting the hockey hair look...
What really initiated the cut was the fact that
Ethan developed a hair twirling habit...
As a kid I use to twirl my hair also...
So I guess I passed on this gene...
It was getting to the point that Nate and I
were having to cut 3-4 knots out of his hair a day...
A few times Ethan would twirl his hair so tight
that his finger would get stuck in the knot...
And he would call for help...haha
After a few weeks of this his hair was really
starting to look pretty crazy so we decided
It was time!
So after a ten minute do it yourself YouTube video
I learned how to give a little boy haircut...
I think it turned out so cute!
| Notice the tight knot in the front |
| And the knoted hair in the back |
![]() |
| Ready to take the first snip |
![]() |
| Ethan held up really good during the cut...It went really smooth... No crying and he even sat pretty still... |
![]() |
| The finished product...What a handsome little fella! |



No comments:
Post a Comment