I have so many stories and pictures that I want to catch up on...
My efforts will start now in hopes that I will get on a roll...
The last couple months have been really busy for our family...
Last week I finished my second term of school...My last two assignments were big ones...Lots of library time that last week...It didn't help that I and the kids had wicked colds/sinus infections. We got through it and Nathan was a star...He is such a good daddy and took such good care of our precious little boys which made the time away so much easier.
Nate and the boys have been doing a lot of boy things together...Ethan LOVES choo choo trains...|The boys take daily car rides out to the tracks to see the trains whiz by...Apparently the conductors are getting use to seeing my guys there and often wave and toot the train horn for Ethan (Is it a horn? a bell?...I not sure and that is why this is a daddy activity)...They also go to the airport, listen to loud music in the house, play with the Thomas the Train set, watch trains on you tube and who knows what...All I know is that my boys are happy, healthy and just loving their daddy time!
One of the best things with having Nathan home and off work is that he is around for everything...No more missing out on stuff because of work...It is so nice to have him home every night for dinner...And it is even better to have him around for all the Christmas festivities! Like most families Christmas is such a happy, special time and we really look forward to this time of season. We start the Hofstetter Christmas early every year (The year we were out on the farm (prekids) I remember setting up the tree on Halloween day...This year we started Christmas on November 2...We put the tree up and started decorating the house. The evening started off with a Christmas feast while watching the Polar Express (Ethan obviously loves this movie because it is all about a train), I made Cinnabon's for dessert...After the movie we got the decorations out and went to town with the Christmas tunes playing in the background, oh and we got some Bath & Body Work Christmas candles to enjoy...It was fun time and below is a few shots from that night!
MERRY CHRISTMAS












No comments:
Post a Comment