Life has been pretty busy for our family...
Surprisingly I have been pretty calm
I give credit to hot yoga
Between my work, school, teaching an online stat course,
and being a mom...It is one busy time in my life.
I am very grateful for a supportive husband and mom
They defiantly make it much easier for me!
Course work at school and the stat course I am teaching
will be done in April and I will be all done school in June.
So I guess you can say I can see the light...
The most difficult part is not being able to spend
every moment with my boys and Nate...
However daddy is getting some good bonding time with the boys...
This makes up for some of the difficult feelings...
I try to make the time I have with are amazing little boys count!
If everything goes according to plan....
I will have much more time with my children in the near future!
There is a purpose for this insanity (haha)
We took the boys out for a play in the snow a few days ago...
Poor Toddy has a hard time walking in his boots in the snow...
He had a good face plant...
Ethan loved having me chase him


No comments:
Post a Comment