Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christmas at the Bolands

Below are some pictures from Christmas day at my mom and dads...
I need to have Shayna and Joe send me more pictures from this night
as I really didn't get too many shots...
 
Christmas dinner was so yummy and being with the whole family is always fun!
The only thing that made me sad was that Nathan had to work :(
 
Ethan and Todd had so much fun playing with their cousins...
This is the first year I didn't play in the euchre tournament,
and I left around 9ish to get the kiddies home to bed.
 
By the time I got home Ethan was out...
The excitement of the day caught up to him...
Todd was pretty easy to get to sleep as well.
We really did have a wonderful Christmas this year!
 
I have to say Christmas is way more exciting with kids!
 











No comments:

Post a Comment