Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Easter Weekend 2014

We had such a fun Easter Weekend...
Lots of family time...Nate got both the Friday and Monday off so that was a plus...
The weather was divine,
The kids ate way too much candy/chocolate and maybe I did too...
I blame it on the person who invented mini eggs...
They are way to tasty they are dangerous!
Nathan and I went through a few bags at least!

We did the Port Stanley Easter Train on the Friday,
On Saturday we had  the 2nd annual Homeview Court Easter Egg Hunt for the kids 
then later that day it was off to Nates dad's house for Easter dinner.
On Sunday the kids were off so we took it easy...
(I think from way too much candy the day before)
Every`time I looked at Ethan on Saturday he was eating and sneaking candy...
He ended up barfing after the Easter Egg Hunt
On Monday the Easter bunny came, 
The bunny brought toys instead of candy...
But then Shayna came over and said the bunny stopped by her house
so the kids went over there for another egg hunt...
We ended up playing outside for hours on Monday as the weather was just beautiful...

Mom was over hanging out and helping with the kids while Nate and I got some stuff done around the house , later that night we got to go on a date (with Colton of course).
It is funny how easy having one child seems to me now...
When I had Ethan I did not see it that way.

EASTER TRAIN




















HOMEVIEW COURT EASTER EGG HUNT


Todd just kept picking up the candy and eating it...
He didn`t quite get the concept of filling a basket









Ethan sure got the concept of filling his basket...He cleaned up!




Notice the training wheels...Last day with these






EASTER DINNER WITH THE HOFSTETTERS

This was a ball that broke so dad put it on Ethan`s head...Sooo funny!

Ethan needed to have a look




Oh boy...Love you Nate








EASTER MONDAY










Playing with Todd`s Rocket toy and Ethan`s airplane from the Easter Bunny

This day ended up being even more exciting as Ethan got his training wheels taken off of his two wheeler bike. We were so proud of him...He was a champ...Aunty started him off and off he went...He was so excited and rode his bike for hours practicing starting and stopping...He got the hang of it by the end of the day...It was so cute because he got quite frustrated a few times while he was learning how to start the bike off on his own.  To the point where he cried, stomped off, ripped off his helmet then returned to his bike after his freak out.  
That`s my boy!!! (haha)  Mackenzie who I think is 13 on our street helped Ethan figure it out and rode with him...Ethan just loves Mackenzie.

Way to go Ethan!

Ethan and Mackenzie

All cleaned up and ready to go on a date with mommy and daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment