My kids were all sitting nice together on the couch one morning last week...
I had a moment..."I can't believe I am a mother to these boys"...
Life is good!
Ethan in the tub...He likes to stay in and watch the water go down...This particular night we had a lot of bubbles in the tub that he was playing in long after the water went down the drain. My silly little Ethan...I love his sweet little soul!
My boys basically get baths everyday...
They play so hard and are just filthy by the end of the day...
I peel their clothing off and in the tub they go!
A dirty child is a happy child...
Mother's Day 2014...Dinner at mom's...
Aunt Evelyn from BC was down for a couple of weeks...
My boys just love her...
She is soooo much like my mom it is weird...
Such a fun Aunty!
| Toddy flexing |
| Getting cleaned up after dinner |
| My paternal grandmother with Colton on Mother's Day |
| Putting seeds out for the chipmunks |
| A very happy mother on mother's day! |
| I love you mom! |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple weeks ago I layed down with Colton and Todd for a nap,
I woke up and saw Ethan and Nate cutting the grass outside...
I stood at the window and watched my little man follow his daddy around with his play mower...Nate told me later that it took about 25 mins to cut the grass in the court and he walked with his mower the whole time and when they were done Nate told him "good job bud"...We are done" and Ethan had a proud big smile on his face...Such tender sweet moments.
Some shots of my boys below over the past few weeks
| Ethan finally let me cut his hair...It was getting quite long |
| Toddy just makes me laugh all the time |
We put sod in our backyard last weekend
Ethan's First Soccer Game of the Season
May 24th, 2014 at 10am in Lambeth
| Ethan has Nate and I's favorite team number |
| I hope you have fun at soccer this season little man! |
No comments:
Post a Comment