Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Colton and Toddy around the house


I asked Todd to smile and look and this is the face he made

Finally he gave me a smile

I remember Ethan use to do this also...Todd thought this was pretty clever!


I took the shots above of Toddy and Colton today while Ethan was at school...
Side note: Nate is gone to Toronto for the week at a work conference...

I just get such a kick out of my boys...
They each have their own little personalities 
and they keep me laughing and kissing them all day because I can't handle their cuteness...
Seriously I know I am not alone in saying this but my children amaze me all day long.  
They could be doing just about anything and if I take a minute to really watch them and be present in the moment I am blown away by how amazing their little spirits are...
Pure joy and happiness seeping from their presence and I can't help but feel their beautiful energy!

Did I say how much I love Toddy's curls...I seriously don't want to ever cut it short...
I hope he will let me keep it long and curly because he rocks this look!  
I put a man bun in the other day and I have to say he was looking pretty fine!

Somehow Toddy found about 6 soothers today and was carrying them around...
He was pretty excited and proud to have so many and was quite possessive about them...
That one picture makes me laugh because technically he is not suppose to have a soother during the day...|Yup my consistency with that one is a big fail!  I sometimes feel really bad taking away something that make him feel safe and secure...Is it really going to hurt his teeth??
And truthfully it is next to impossible to stop this habit because Todd constantly is stealing Coltons soo soo or finding lost ones around the house.

Just love all my boys!  Including you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment