Saturday, February 28, 2015

Mommy and Ethan Date Night

I have been anxiously waiting for the right time to ask Ethan out on a mommy-son date...
I asked him earlier this week and he said "sure" right away...
I built up some anticipation planning the date with him...
I had butterflies of excitement awaiting our date night which was this past Tuesday...
After eating dinner with the family Ethan and I headed up to Masonville mall...
I bought tickets to Sponge Bob Square Pants.  
We had some time to hang out before the movie started...
So we checked out the video game machines in the theater, 
rode the exculators up and down, up and down, up and down and up and down...
We got lots of treats for the movie...pop, chips, ice cream and a kinder egg...
Ethan also got a quarter to put in one of those candy machines in the mall...
We held hands, talked, laughed and
Ethan danced and made funny sounds and faces at people in the mall...
He got me laughing pretty darn good!
We had a great time and I couldn't of asked for a better date...
This boy will be prepared to take a lady out on a proper date one day 
and I am honored to be the one to teach him how to do this!
I love you Ethan...

Nate took a few pictures right before we left on our date below


Toddy was not too happy to not be joining us...
His turn will be coming up soon!
Toddy gives such great kisses...I am one lucky girl!

My little man on our first Mommy-Ethan date!
Here is to many more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment