Saturday, February 28, 2015

Robot Day


Ethan picked Robot day for his February "special me" day at school
In light of this day coming up as well as trying to think up a family activity
I came up with the idea of making Robots with recycle materials and stuff around the house...
Both Ethan and Todd thought this was a perfect idea...
Soon Nate was all into it also...
I helped Ethan with the Robot on the left and 
Nathan did the one on the right with a little help from Toddy...
We actually had a lot of fun being creative with the kids.

We brought the Robots to Ethan's school on his "special me" day this past Thursday...
Ethan said the teachers and kids really liked his robots and 
Ethan got to tell them all about how we made them...
He named one Dino and I can't remember the other name...I will have to ask him



I asked...This one is named Dino

Meet "Billy"


No comments:

Post a Comment