A couple weeks ago I got to go with Ethan and his class to the sugar bush. It has been years since I have done this. If I remember correctly it was back when I was in early grade school at J.P. Robarts Public School. I just love going with Ethan on his class trips...In the fall we went to Clovermead Bee Farm and I think they will have a year end trip in June...It is so neat to be up close and personal with all of Ethan's teachers and classmates...A big part of my little man's life that I usually don't get to see...I can't believe it takes 40 buckets of sap to make one bucket of maple syrup.
 |
| Hot Chocolate and Pancakes with maple syrup |
 |
| A tour to learn about the history of tapping for maple syrup |
No comments:
Post a Comment