Our youngest little munchkin Colton turned a year on March 15th.
He is such a sweet little boy and we are beyond blessed to have him in our life.
Colton brings so much love and peace to our family...
The boys just adore him and Nate and I get such a kick out of his sweet little spirit.
Some things I want to remember about this little guy are:
-the funny way he gives kisses...he leans in, opens his mouth wide and yells.
-At 8 months he surprised me and decided he no longer needed to co sleep
with me at night and transitioned quite nicely to a crib.
-Ethan and Todd just love to jump into his crib in the morning and play with him...
This was nice cause it gave Nate and I a few more minutes to sleep.
I have to say the sounds of my boys playing and
having fun together is beautiful music to my ears.
-He is a good little eater...He clears his tray toot sweet and screeches for more...
It just blows us away how much he can eat.
-When he first started to get around he did this cute little army crawl...
It was so awkward looking but he really mastered it...
He really had no interest for a while to get around any other way until recently...
Now all he wants to do is stand, walk around with the furniture and crawl on his knees.
-He gets a kick out of letting go of whatever is holding him up and standing on his own...
He looks at me with the proudest, cutest smile and laughs like crazy when he falls to the floor.
-Out of all my kiddos I would have to say Colton is ultra attached to me...
If I am around he will usually fuss until I am holding him. It is not enough for me to simply be in the room...I have to be full on holding him...All The Time!!!
Although this can be slightly inconvenient at times...I secretly feel like the lucky one!
Considering Colton spent most of his first year in a mommy wrap it is no wonder he is so attached. I I remember wearing him so much when he was tiny
that I felt strangely naked when I was not holding him.
-Colton loves to be tickled, thrown up in the air and
gets quite a laugh when daddy rubs his whiskers on his skin.
-He loves the hot tub, the green push car, stroller rides, being outside, being held, his green soo soo and milk in a baba, bath time, the park, nap time and playing downstairs in the toy room.
He still likes to be nursed at night and sometime during the day.
We are so in love with this sweet little man...
Without a doubt he has completed our special family...
I could not be more honored to be his mommy.
Love you forever little peanut!
| Colton enjoyed his first cake Picture taken at our house |
| And he loved it...Just crumbs left |
| "Ethan Befan" |
| Oh how I will miss that baby face one day...I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! This picture is at my mom and dads house |
| A bath then presents - He got this Thomas phone from pops and grandma |
No comments:
Post a Comment