Sunday, June 7, 2015

Our Apple Trees

We have tons of apples growing on our backyard trees this year...

The kids ran in the house all excited the other day saying...
"Mom, Mom...Come quick...I have a surprise for you"...
Todd and Ethan were so excited they ran to the trees jumping up and down saying
"look...look...look mom..."
I followed them to our apple trees and to my surprise I saw tons of little apples growing.
My eye grew and a big smile appeared on my face...
The kids were beaming!

Our trees are young and last year we only had a few apples
But this year our trees are full...
I guess all the pruning I did last fall was a good thing!

I am kicking myself for not getting a picture when the apple blossoms were out!
It was breath taking...So so beautiful!




Apple trees on the left, flower boxes and rose of sharon on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment