Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This & That

Playing with my little man

Markus showing Ethan how to hold a hockey stick

Jessie girl with her cuz

Ball hockey in the basement...Joe has signed Markus and Jessie up for ball hockey this Spring...they practice daily in the basement!

Jessie dropping the ball for a face off

Ethan in crawling position...however when he starts to move it is back to the army crawl

Doing some "tricks" on the ground...my little spidy man

Ethan does this alot...I think he is trying to stand up

Ethan is blowing puffs of air out of his mouth in this
picture...he does this sound all the time.

Dirty face after eating...
Ethan loves to smear his food all over his face and head with his hands when he eats...
Hence this is why we do daily baths!


Ethan is eating a lot of new foods now...I usually make my own baby food by pureeing veggies, fruits and meats...
Today for breakfast I made up an oatmeal, all bran, flax, applesauce mixture that he enjoyed. 
Ethan loves gnawing on apples...but I have to be careful because he has no teeth yet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment