Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm Scrapbooking

So I got the bug again...truthfully I never thought I would see this day.  Yes that's right I got the scrapbooking bins out! Two days ago in the midst of Spring cleaning I came across my scrapbooking bins and decided
it's either now or never. 

Sitting at my kitchen table scrapbooking brought back memories of my teenage years.  My best friend Jordana and I got into scrapbooking big time.  We even made an identical scrapbook and filled it with our teenage memories...so funny to look back at our teenage years...I even have a page on my crush at the time Leonardo DiCaprio (and if I am not mistaken Jordana you did a page on Howie from Backstreet Boys)...lol  so funny (sorry Jordana, haha).

Anyhow my goal is to scrapbook my pregnancy, birth and baby Ethan...I warned Nathan that the kitchen table may look like this for a little bit...we may have to eat dinner on the Island!

 

Here's what I got so far! 
My goal is to do a few each night after I put Ethan to bed for the next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment