Sunday, May 15, 2011

My First Mother's Day

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while,
but their hearts forever.  ~Author Unknown
This past Mother's Day was extra special to me
because I am now a mother.  
I have a deeper understanding of the pure love
mother's have for there children.

My first Mothers Day

This Mother's Day I thank my mom
for her example of motherhood. 
Without a doubt I have been taught by the best!

Celebrating Mother's Day at my parents with family.
My Grandma is in the middle...She is an amazing
mom, grandmother woman and friend!

Mom and I on Mother's Day

  • I love my mom because she is a hard worker. Her energy for life amazes me everyday.
  •  I love my mom because she is beautiful inside and out. When I was little I remember watching her put on her makeup, curl her hair and put on her high heels. I wanted to be just like her.  I take such pride in the compliments i receive when people say I look like my mother.
  • I love my mom because she married and loves my dad. I am thankful everyday to have the parents that I have.
  • I love my mom because she is always positive and happy. She loves serving and she always tries to see the good in people.
  • I love my mom because she is funny…especially when we are playing cards and she is tired…she gets pretty hilarious.
  • I love my mom because she has instilled in me good morals and values. I am grateful for her dedication to bring us to church.
  • I love my mom because she has been a great example on how to be a good wife, homemaker, mother and friend.
  • I love my mom because she has taught me not to waste. Because of my mom I understand the importance of a dollar and how to make it last.
  • I love my mom because she loves my baby like one of her own…I am so grateful Ethan has my mom in his life.
  • I love my mom because she is my mom and loves me unconditionally. I am so grateful that she was chosen to be my mom, because she's the best.


I was hoping to add some past photo memories of my mom and I
but I can't figure out how to use my scanner...
so I have included some pictures of Ethan and mom!



"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. 
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking
 around outside your body."    ~Elizabeth Stone

 
I am honoured to be your mom Ethan!
...You bring so much joy to my life...

About one week into motherhood

Ethan is 2 weeks old here

The day of Ethan's baby blessing

Beach Day
Yup look close...Ethan pooped on me!
I guess my idea to "air him out" backfired on me (literally)

This cute baby outfit was given to Ethan by Grandma Richards
We love nap time

I FEEL SO LUCKY TO BE YOUR MOM ETHAN!














No comments:

Post a Comment