We had a good time getting to know our neighbours better. Ethan had a lot of fun with the babies and children on our street...
I think Ethan's highlights of the day included:
1. The fruit tray (I think he ate most of the raspberries, blueberries and melon)
2. He had so much fun being pushed in his friends toy car
3. The baby swing (I will let the pictures speak for themselves...he was snorting and giggling the whole time...It was precious!
Ethan played hard so when it was time for bed he was out quick (He was asleep a couple seconds after I placed him in his crib...Nathan and I took the baby monitor outside while we sat and chatted with our friends by the fire...It was a really fun and relaxing day!
My sister stopped by for some of the fun...She just bought a house four doors down from me!!!! I am super excited to have her so close...She moves in at the end of the summer!
| First time trying melon...he ate four pieces |
| Ethan loved being push in this car...Another purchase I will be making on kijiji...(or maybe I can find one at a garage sale) |
| We also celebrated Andrea's birthday...Stacey one of our Neighbours made this awesome cake for her! She did an amazing job...and it was yummy! |
| Happy Birthday Andrea |
| Auntie Shayna stopped by for a visit |
| Family Picture |
| Playing with some children on our street |
| This is one of my most favorite faces that Ethan makes...Cute as a button! |
| This was Ethan's second experience on a baby swing We took him to a park in Stratford a couple weeks ago where he tried it out for the first time...He absolutely loves the swing! |
| Ethan swinging with his friends...Nathan was kept very busy... The kids kept saying "push me higher" |
| Ethan found it so funny when I would grab his feet as he was swinging. |
| What a blessing he is to our lives! |
| What a happy face! |
| Father & Son...We had a lot of fun with our friends today! |
No comments:
Post a Comment