So I know it has been a while since I updated this blog...
The truth is I have not been feeling very good and
another truth is that the reason I have been feeling "like poop" is because
I am pregnant!!
Surprised...because we were...But we are thrilled!
It will be so nice for Ethan to have a little buddy...
He is going to be such an amazing big brother!
Nate, Ethan and I went for a dating ultrasound
on June16 because I had no idea how far along I am.
The reason for this is that I am still breastfeeding
Ethan so my period never came back from my first pregnancy
(maybe a little too much information for you...sorry).
It wasn't until a month ago when I started to feel super tired and nauseous
(and a few other symptoms...but I will spare you the details)
that I took a pregnancy test...yup,the second line appeared right away.
It is funny because when I was taking the test I really
didn't think I was "actually" pregnant so when the line
appeared I was so surprised...
I went downstairs to Nathan right away and said
"guess why I have been feeling so crummy"...
He knew by my face and the test I carried in my hand
what the answer was!
"Yes Honey we are having another baby!"
Anyhow I am 12 weeks pregnant and due Jan 6th...
And it is just one baby!
We have decided to wait and be surprised
at the birth for the gender!
This part is going to be hard!
We just wanted to let
people in on our happy news!
people in on our happy news!
No comments:
Post a Comment