Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Party at the Church


I bought this Elmo sleeper/costume a while ago because it is so cute to me....
I forgot about it in his closet but found it just in time to get some use out of it for Halloween.
It is not Ethan's Halloween Day costume because it is not warm enough but
he still got a chance to wear it! Luckily it just fit him!

There is a button on the belly that makes Elmo's laugh...
Ethan thought this feature was pretty neat!

It's Troy
We had a 2nd ward YW and YM pumpkin carving contest








Avery Witch

Emma may kill me for putting this one up!







We had a fun little party...The youth carved pumpkins,
we judged costumes and watched the "Thriller Video"....
Of course we had some treats too!

I didn't have time to dress up so I decided I
would be a pregnant mom for Halloween (hehe).
I am in my 31st week here!

No comments:

Post a Comment