I couldn't resist taking a couple pictures of Ethan after this particular meal...
As you can see he was a mess!!
For the last few months Ethan has been quite involved in feeding himself.
I love that he wants to be independent however it is quite messy at times.
He tries his best to use utensils but often will eat with his hands which means they get really messy...
He tends to rubs the food in his hair and face for some reason...
Not sure why...
My hope is that he will get less messy as he grows...
For now it is bath time after meal time!
And I am ok with that because he loves baths!
I ended up taking a few more pictures of Ethan eating his favorite breakfast choice...
Egg and cheese on toast...He can say "eggs" and "cheese" now!
He loves to watch me as I crack the eggs and put them in the frying pan...
Luckily this meal is not as messy as the meal he had in the previous pictures.





No comments:
Post a Comment