Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Better late than never...December 2011 fun!

I am finally getting around to blogging about some events in December 2011.
 Better late than never!
 
Our 2011 Christmas season was a little crazy...
I worked up until the end of December (by choice)
before starting my maternity leave...
This will allow me to have all of next December off before having to return to work
Truthfully it wasn't too bad...between stat days and some holiday time...
I think I worked about 2-3 days in the last couple weeks.
I think the busiest part was getting our house renovations done
and preparing for the baby...all the while trying to keep our Christmas traditions.
Phew...I am glad we made it through in one piece! 

Unfortunately Nate had to work most of the holidays this year...
But we (including our families) made the best of it!
Nates dad had the Hofstetter Christmas earlier in the day
so Nate was able to be apart of it...
And on Christmas day my parents had a yummy brunch 
after opening gifts in the morning before Nate had to go in for an afternoon shift!
We are grateful for our amazing families!

I have a ton of pictures below of some of our December events...


London 2nd Ward Christmas Party!


Ethan with Jake and Ben




Nathan's Birthday

This year I had a low key get together for Nathan's birthday at our house...
I invited family for some cake and cupcake...
It was a lot of fun...Low key and simple...
Nate told me he really enjoyed his birthday this year!
This made me very happy!
Sometimes simple is the best way to go!
Ethan helping daddy blow out his candles


Ice cream sandwich birthday cake!

Ethan loved the cake!



Ethan is quite the little gentleman!
He was the life of the party!

Ethan with his Auties (Karen and Alison)

A picture of my pregnant belly!

I made the ice cream cake and chocolate cupcakes for my man on his birthday!

A sticky Ethan after eating cake and rubbing it in his hair

Alison had Nathan's baby blanket at home...
We are told Nathan's mom or gandmother Milly made it with love...
It is now being used and loved by Ethan and Todd

Hofstetter Christmas on December 24th

Grampa and Grandma Hofstetter's Christmas Tree

My precious little boy!

Mommy, Ethan and baby Todd in my belly!

11 days prior to meeting Todd on the outside!



Nate's side loves my sista...She comes to most family functions!

Opening gifts!









Nate the camera guy!


Shayna and her man!



With my niece Emma!

Christmas Day at the Bolands

Mom and Dad's Christmas Tree

Christmas morning
I had to put this in!  Deer in headlights!

Daddy and Ethan looking through Ethan's stocking from Santa

Ethan had fun opening his Christmas presents!
He liked ripping the wrapping paper the best!




Greg and Shayna

Ethan's new suit from Grandma and Pops...
All dressed up waiting for family to arrive for Christmas dinner!

My Grandma and dad!

Dad handing out gifts with Shayna constipated in the background (haha)

Ethan and Mommy on Christmas Day!

Shayna and cousin Jill

Grandma and Cousin Joy

My cute mom!

Good looking couple


My little sister!

GOODBYE 2011...HELLO NEW YEAR...BE GOOD TO US ALL!
P.S.   So happy Todd is a 2012 baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment