Today was a beautiful day...
A sunny, neighbours outside, windows open kind of day!
The boys and I started the day off going to a
drop-in play group at the library...
It was a lot of fun...We got to play at different centres,
have circle time with singing and a story
and some fun with bubbles at the end!
The bubbles was defiantly Ethan's favorite part...
He was laughing and jumping to catch them in his little hands!
I think we will make this play group a weekly visit!
Then we took a stroll around Value Village...
I love second hand stores...
I found a copy of the children's book "Polar Express"
It was in tip top shape and I only paid a dollar for it!
What a deal for a great book...
The illustrations are so beautiful!
My favorite Children's Christmas storybook!
For dinner we had salmon and Halibut on the BBQ...
I did sweet potato fries in the oven.
While Nate was BBQing I took the Ethan and Todd (in a baby carrier)
out front to play with some of his friends.
I love that the days are getting longer and that we are
spending most of the day outside now!
Spring is defiantly in the air!
And man is it nice to air out our house!
I took some pictures of the kidos at dinner time tonight...
Todd is able to sit in the Bumbo chair now...
So he joined us at the table.
He is a strong little baby and holding his head up very well now!
I love how chubby Todd looks in these pictures!
| I love these cheeks! |
| Todd loves to smile and coo...So cute! |
That sounds amazing...I might be a little bit jealous that it's already spring there. We're probably still about a month away from that! I can't believe how big Todd is getting, I want to pinch his cheeks! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete