It is so nice to have such beautiful weather...
Our days are now full of outdoor play...
Lots of walks, trips to the park and fun on the court!
The other day I met up with Ola and her children for a walk to the park...
While there Ethan discovered a huge puddle and ran through it...
Soaking his feet...Then he sat in it...soaking his body!
While there Ethan discovered a huge puddle and ran through it...
Soaking his feet...Then he sat in it...soaking his body!
Ola's son Noah followed suit!
So instead of ending there fun and freaking out
we smiled as we let them play...
Boys will be boys I guess!
I could see the judging looks of other parents at the park...
But I didn't care!
We had more fun then there kids (haha)
For the walk home I stripped Ethan down to his diaper and T-shirt
and wrapped him in a blanket! It worked just fine!
(I wish I had my camera to capture the moment)
Some picture over the last few days below!
| Going for a walk! |
| I love my double stroller! |
These pictures are from today...
I think Ethan looks so cute in his little hat
| Todd wouldn't let me put him down at all today without crying... Thank goodness for baby carriers! |
| I have to watch this little guy when there are little puddles at the side of the road because he likes to copy the dogs and drink from them...So gross! |
| Such a little boy...He keeps me on my toes! |
Happy Birthday to my sister Shayna today!
I can't believe the incredible weather you guys have been having, I'm so jealous! We're still in full on winter. It snowed this week and it was -13 this morning. :( This post made me so excited for summer to get here!
ReplyDelete