Whenever I can I try to take a snapshot of my children during tender moments...
Below are a few of those moments from last week...
My kids are amazing...I am so lucky to have them in my life...
The cuteness is beyond what I can handle sometimes...
Love you Ethan, Toddy and Colton
| The boys cutting the grass...I love that they are wearing their helments |
The first three pictures above are of the kids and I on our court playing in the morning...
This has become a bit of a routine...
After breakfast we head outside for a play before Toddy's nap...
Then in the afternoon we usually go out somewhere for some fun...
We come home around dinnertime when Nathan gets home from work
Then Nate will play with the kids while I get dinner ready (sometimes Ethan helps me in the kitchen)...
After dinner we do baths or hot tub and the bedtime routine (teeth brushing, stories and prayers)...
If we are lucky we have the first two monkeys in bed by 7:30/8pm...
Then Nate and I get some time together (with Colton of course)...
Life is good...I am so enjoying my maternity leave...
Loving the season and the vast options of things to do with the kiddies!
Winter was too long this year
| New toy for Colton given to me by a neighbor... Colton was having fun in it this day... He is still a little small for it but I think he is going to like it by the look on his face! |
| Ethan got to stay up late this past Friday... He asked to snuggle with Colton and they both fell asleep on the couch. |
| I left them to snuggle for a while...SO precious! So much joy and happiness from these two beautiful souls |
No comments:
Post a Comment