Sunday, June 15, 2014

Free the Fish







Nate really wanted to buy some fish and set them free...
So that is what we did today...
It all started at PetSmart

 Todd and I waiting in the car as Nate and Ethan went in to buy $5 worth of goldfish


They got 25 orange fish


 25 very lucky fish...From cage to pond

Toddy was not impressed when we took the bag of fish from him...
We tried to explain to him that he might drop the bag and the fish could die...

He got so mad he put his finger in his nose...

Off to walk down the train track to the pond...
We often walk down this track...The boys love it!





Here's the spot...



Freeing the fish




Colton and I were here too!


Here we are again


I love this shot

I like this one even more

Best curls


Perfect for Father's Day weekend


Winston going in for a swim

Miles got all dirty and would not go in so Nate helped him a little

Our special dog...This picture kills me...Poor Miles!

Good boy Miles...All clean

Miles shaking off on the boys...Like I said "special"...We love him!


Nate found a leech in he water and took one out for the boys to have a look at

They are really gross

Hatched turtle eggs


We had a good day freeing some fish
Our good deed for the day!!
Maybe we will make this a Father's Day tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment