Sunday, June 8, 2014

Toddy riding a big boy bike





A few days ago Toddy went on the green bike with training wheels and started riding it like a big boy...
This shocked me a bit because I have been trying to show Todd 
how to use the peddles on his bikes since the weather has been nice...
He just seemed confused and uninterested in working the bike this way 
so I figured he was still just too young... 
Then all of a sudden out of the blue he gets on his bike and peddles away.
It is funny to me how he went from not riding at all to just taking off...
Toddy moves at the beat of his own drum! 
He will do it when he wants to...
Very proud of my two and a half year old and happy he is learning to do new things...
Now I have two little boys riding around the circle in the front...

I think Todd enjoyed this new way of getting around. 
When it was time to go in he was not a happy boy...
He kept yelling and crying for his bike...
I assured him we would bike ride the next morning...
Sure enough...
First thing the next morning Todd was asking to go outside to the front to bike ride.




Toddy was very excited to wear a helmet...
For now he will wear Ethan's skating helmet, 
I see a "cool" looking helmet for Toddy coming soon however...
(Ethan has a dinosaur bike helmet)

No comments:

Post a Comment