Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Standing Tall

So Ethan and I are back in Edmonton visiting my brother...I guess we can't get enough of this place...I have been really busy so my blog has taken a backseat...but here is a quick update!

On Saturday (March 12th) Ethan pulled himself up (with the help of the stairs) into a standing position all by himself.  I got a couple of shots of this event below...it was very exciting.  Ethan looked so proud and happy about this new position that he kept doing it over and over again.  He even tried to climb the stairs. Markus, Jessica and I were there for the event and started cheering.  Markus ran up the stairs yelling "Ethan is standing up...dad come look Ethan is standing up"...it just so happened that my brother was on the phone with our parents so they were able to hear all the excitement.


Ethan kept going back to the stairs to stand up over and over again.  A couple of times he lost his balance and hit his poor little head...but I must admit he is a strong little guy...it didn't seem to phase him too much.
I tried to get his big proud smile...you can kind of see it...He was so thrilled standing up!
I got the whole event on video honey...We miss you!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I hope you're getting frequent flier miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT ALECCIA! I can't believe how big he is. I can believe how adorable he is :)

    ReplyDelete