Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

Our Thanksgiving weekend was absolutely beautiful...The weather was scrumptious...sunshine, blue sky, crisp mornings and toasty afternoons.  I loved being able to have our windows wide open to allow in the fresh Autumn air...mmmm...There is nothing better then the sweet scent of fall (OK maybe I am exaggerating a little)...I love looking at the trees changing color in our backyard. Fall is defiantly one of my favorite seasons.

Our Thanksgiving weekend was busy...but full of fun...We had a couple of family gatherings and dinners...In addition Saturday morning Shayna moved out of our house and into her new home, we went apple picking at Apple Land and on Thanksgiving day Nathan, Ethan and  I went for a country adventure to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery...stopping for pictures in a corn field, and going for a walk around Sharon Creek.

Some pictures of our weekend below!


Apple Picking at Apple Land
(Emma my niece took the following pictures)











---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday Thanksgiving Dinner at Grandma's

My Grandmother cooked a huge Thanksgiving feast! 
(Dad, Shayna, Greg (Shayna's boyfriend), Aunt Linda and Grandma)

Mom and Ethan playing while we played cards

Sisters

Ethan loves to try on and walk around in peoples shoes...
He has on Pop's shoe here!






Love this picture...
Clearly Ethan didn't want to smile for the camera!

Thanks Grandma for a beautiful meal

Mother and Son

Little Peanut!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The following pictures are taken Thanksgiving morning...
We went for a ride in the Country
to enjoy the beautiful Fall weather!

Nathan set the camera on the hood of our car then ran for the family shot!

I love this picture! Look at his cute little teeth!





So beautiful!





Haha Nathan!


Ethan loves to do this to dad while on his shoulders!
So cute!

Love this face...He lights up my world!

Enjoying the fall air!


Ethan loved our adventure walk!

My belly - 28th week

Looking at a caterpiller!

Love you bud!

On Thanksgiving Monday Nate and I had family over to our house
for some good eating...I only got a couple of pictures of our fun evening...
A highlight of the evening was our little ham Ethan...He loved all the attention
He put on quite a show for all our guests...
He was a trooper and stayed up until 10pm...
Aunty Karen tried to put him down but he wanted to stay up...
So we let him!
Luckly he slept in the next morning til 10am...
Yes we have a good little sleeper on our hands!

Uncle Jorge, Aunt Karen, Ethan, Mellissa and Shayna

Shayna and Emma
This Thanksgiving I give thanks for 
my amazing family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics, I love fall too! Looks like you had a fun week-end. You look so cute, I love the belly shot!

    ReplyDelete