Monday, October 3, 2011

Western Fair


September is just not the same without a trip to the Western Fair!  Nathan and I both have a special place in our hearts for this fair. As kids it was one of the best highlights of our year!  I can't say I share the same excitement as I once did, but it is defiantly a fun outing! When I was younger the best thing about the fair was going on the rides...I remember my parents always made us look through the buildings first...which was torture but I think it added to our excitement! Now I rarely go on rides...call me old but I just love the buildings...My favorite is the Agriplex...I love seeing the new brand new baby farm animals!

Ethan loved the fair too, we took him last year but he was just a little bitty thing being only a couple of months old. This year was different and so much fun...I think Ethan found the noises, people and sounds very exciting!  He kept looking around, wide eyed and mesmerized!  Ethan and I ended up going to the fair twice...Once with Daddy and another time with my parents! I am sure in time Ethan will love the rides too...Right now he is still a little too small!



Loving this face!

By the end of the evening Ethan was very cuddly!
You can really see my belly in this photo!

Tired from a fun time at the fair!

We decided to go to Kelsey's for some dinner after the fair
because we opted not to eat the deep fried Mars Bars at the fair...
Ya it was interesting...
We knew Ethan was tired but thought we would give it a shot...
He was not happy that our food took some time to come out!
Ethan face saids it all!

2nd visit to the fair...With Pop's and Grandma!






Tractor Ride with pops!



SEE YOU NEXT YEAR WESTERN FAIR...
Yikes we will have another little munchkin by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment