I found these pictures of Ethan on my camera and just had to post them...
Ethan had lasagna for dinner at Grandmas and this was the result...
Quite truthfully this is a typical day in the Hofstetter home!
Bath time is always after mealtime :)
I allow Ethan the independence to feed himself...
He spills a little...And it gets a "little" messy but...
It makes us all laugh so any extra work it creates is worth it!
The best is when he puts his bowl on his head (haha)
The dogs like it too..They sit right beside his highchair
to clean up the food Ethan drops on the floor.
Sometimes I have to put the dogs downstairs
because Ethan loves to feed them!
I think I will miss it when Ethan finishes a meal with no spillage!
| Cousin Markus thinks Ethan is so funny! |
| Cousin Jessica helped me give Ethan a bath! |
| All clean and ready for some cuddles from mom! |
LOL so cute!!! I agree, the extra clean up is so worth it!!! Adorable little family you've got there friend!!!
ReplyDelete