Thursday, October 2, 2014

Evening Stroll and Ethan's First Day of School

Recorded the middle of August

"It is hard to believe that Ethan will be starting school in a couple of weeks...
Our summer has been wonderful but it is coming to an end...
We love getting out for a walk with the boys when we are able...
The other day it was glorious out so Nate and I took
Toddy and Colton for an evening stroll (see pictures below)...
Ethan was out with Aunty Shayna volunteering with Special Olympics.
During this particular walk I was discussing with Nate how
different life will be when Ethan starts school.  
I can't believe it is a couple of weeks away...
I feel a little sad but also excited for Ethan to experience school.
Without a doubt Toddy is going to miss his little playmate during the day.  
I will miss my sidekick...
I am curious to see what the new dynamics will be like at home.  
I have a feeling things will be a little calmer as
Ethan and Toddy really feed off each other...

I wonder if Ethan will like school?"








Ethan's First Day of School

Lunch made the night before...I wanted it to be perfect for him...
It may be a challenge some days to pack a no nut/seed, healthy lunch that I know Ethan will eat.

Ethan asleep the night before his big day

Ethan in the morning...He was excited to see what this whole school "thing" was all about

Had to get some of the classic "first day of school" shots...
He is adorable!




Look at how big his backpack looks against his little man body...Soooo cute!

Giving his brother a hug...I know they are going to miss seeing each other during the day!

Walking to the bus stop


Waiting at the bus stop...
Ethan was very brave but still wanted daddy to hold him while waiting for the bus!

Emma came for the big day and to stay with Todd while I followed the bus...
Yup as if I would miss seeing him at the school on his first day!

Aunty Shayna is the safety officer for Ethan's school this year
so she will be able to drop in to teach and see Ethan in the classroom!



My brave little guy on the bus...Ethan was very excited to get on the yellow bus!

Off he goes!


This is when Nate, Shayna and I make a mad dash to our car to go see him...His bus beat us there but I was able to say hi to his teachers and get a couple of pictures...Ethan was very focused and preoccupied on his surroundings when I saw him at the school.



So proud of my little 4 year old...



No comments:

Post a Comment