Colton is now 6 months and is ready to start solids...
Up to this point he has been on a strict diet consisting of mommy's breast milk...
His cute chunky thighs and belly are "to die for" I must say..
On Sept 15th while sitting in his blue Bumbo chair
Colton was served banana for his first solid meal ever (see pictures below)
Although he seemed quite interested,
he was not sure what to do with the strange texture in his mouth...
I think I heard one or two swallows but most of it was pushed back out by his tongue.
One day this little man along with his brothers will eat us out of house and home...
For now he will start by getting use to the different flavors and textures of foods.
I am in LOVE with baby Colton...Just look at his cuteness below!!
On Sept 15th while sitting in his blue Bumbo chair
Colton was served banana for his first solid meal ever (see pictures below)
Although he seemed quite interested,
he was not sure what to do with the strange texture in his mouth...
I think I heard one or two swallows but most of it was pushed back out by his tongue.
One day this little man along with his brothers will eat us out of house and home...
For now he will start by getting use to the different flavors and textures of foods.
I am in LOVE with baby Colton...Just look at his cuteness below!!
No comments:
Post a Comment