Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Miles and Winston


After putting the Toddy and Ethan to bed it is Colton, Nate and Aleccia time...

I really enjoy this special downtime with my little man...
I will feed, cuddle and...
together with Nathan we will  watch and play with our little angel,
Sometime I will give Colton a bath during this time,

Eventually Colton will fall asleep...
The other night I put Colton on a blanket and soon later the doggies snuggled in close...

Even though our dogs can be a lot of work...
I LOVE THEM...
I love that my boys have been provided with the opportunity and 
privilege to grow up with two beautiful and loyal best friends...
Just look at how awesome our dogs are...




Winston is on the left...We call him our wise protector...
Miles is on the right and we he is our "special" dog who just loves children.

No comments:

Post a Comment