Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fond Memories of the Farm Continued



Ok this will be my final post on the farm... (I think???)

Farmer Nate and his tractor....haha...I remember watching him in the field cutting grass for hours.  He would put on his MP3 player and cut away...the ride however was very bumpy because the area he was cutting use to be a cow pasture. 

Marcus picked some flowers in our field

GQ pose...what a cutie

Marcus climbed up to the hay loft for a look around


We unloaded two truck loads...It was so funny because we invited Joe, Shayna and family over for a BBQ and bon fire and about 20 minutes after they arrived the farmer who cuts our hay field showed up with two truck loads.  We didn't plan this....really!! ......But I have to admit the help saved Nate and I a lot of time!

It was a beautiful day!


Poor Joe...I don't think he expected to be put to work!

Winter feed for the horses and goat...we had a ton


I miss the sunsets...they were beautiful!


Avery at the farm....beautiful


Tyler and Nathan having some fun!

Dad & Kathy

We always had HUGE bonfires...under the stars!

Kevin and Alison - Smore time
Karen & Jorge around the fire...so cute!

Nate and I bought coyboy hats...mine was pink...we had fun wearing them on the farm!


This was my kitchen..I miss the view from that window.





No comments:

Post a Comment