Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet the Hofstetters

So I finally broke down and decided it is time to start a blog...I use to be a dedicated scrapbooker...but lets face it I still tell Nate that I am going to scrapbook our wedding...that was almost 7 years ago now! (where does the time go!!)  My hope is that blogging will be a little easier and a lot more convenient...we will see!  I have to say that I am really excited to start blogging...in years to come it will be nice to look back on old memories.  Since giving birth to Ethan over 6 months ago I feel so inspired and motivated to journal about our new family. It is just crazy how quickly time passes and even though I have a decent memory I am already having difficulty remembering details when I look back at pictures. I find that I take a lot of pictures but they just stay stored on our memory card...it will be fun to see then come to life on this blog. For my first entry I think I will introduce my family to those who may read my blog.  The love of my life, Nathan and I have been married for over 6 years and we just recently had a baby boy. Ethan is just over 6 and a half months and we call him our little monkey.  He loves his jolly jumper and recently has become quite chatty.  His favorite sound is Dadadadada...which makes Nate very happy...but I think it is a little unfair because I am with him way more...maybe mama is just harder to say?  By far having a baby has been our greatest accomplishment and has bought so much joy and pure love to our lives...We absolutely love being parents.  Last but not least, I can not forget our two beautiful goldendoodles (my first babies), Winston and Miles.  Winston is 2 years old and is our wise, gentle, protector. Miles is 1 years old and is special....he tries very hard...we love them so much. Below are some favorite pictures of our family...enjoy!

August 13, 2004

Family picture by Jana Burns...Ethan is 2 weeks old here

Nate and I often go for walks with the dogs...Ethan is now along for the fun...this photo is taken in the field/forest behind RMC...the dogs love it here...wide open spaces for running off leash!


This picture and the next was taken by my friend Jayden at church this past December.
Ethan is 5 months here!


This picture melts my soul...I want to eat him!

Another one done by Jana when Ethan was 2 weeks old


Introducing Miles...So CUTE


And here is Winston...LOVE

This is how they look full grown...This is Winston at the beach with Markus & Jessie (my brothers children).
I love this picture...this breed is so good with children.
Here is Shayna & Nate with Winston & Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment