Friday, January 21, 2011

Updates to our home - Thanks to Jorge


I can't believe it...we are approaching our one year mark since moving back to London from the farm. Maybe tomorrow I will blog about our farm. For those who are not aware Nate and I bought a farm and moved there in June of 2009. We lived there for less then a year.  Yup it's a story...kinda funny actually, and quite an adventure. Anyhow 8 months after moving to the farm we sold it to move back to London (that is with the gracious help of our  friends and family, most of who helped to move us to the farm...I know two moves in one year...we owe them!!!) Our new home is a 3 bedroom house in the South end of London. We love our cute home and have personalized it with a few updates (and when I say "we" I really mean that Jorge our brother in law was the mastermind behind it all). Below are some pictures of projects that have been done this past year.

Project #1 - We put a Pergola over our hot tub & did some landscaping...check it out!

Before Pictures


After Pictures

Project #2 - I bought this window for $25 (what a deal) off of Kijiji and we put it in our kitchen to give more light...Thanks again Jorge...we love it!

The before and after shot

Project #3 - We put a stone backsplash in our kitchen


Before


After



No comments:

Post a Comment