At the Western Fair this year they had a fall display set up...The idea was to dress up like a scarecrow and get a family photo. Well...as you can see I obviously thought it was a fun idea and I wanted to see my little man dressed up all cute. Nathan on the other hand was laughing at me in the background... Apparently he didn't share my enthusiasm about getting a scarecrow family shot!
"Next year it is your turn honey!"
"Next year it is your turn honey!"
![]() |
| I love it...Ethan actually thought it was pretty funny dressing up too. He kept laughing at the way I looked! |
![]() |
| Hahaha...Love It! |
![]() |
| Oh boy...What mother's will do! |





Bahaha, this is hilarious Aleccia, and so you! I can just see Nate laughing from the background. This reminds me of our awesome Elf costumes we wore to the dance, we were such nerds, I love it!
ReplyDelete