Friday, October 26, 2012

Clovermead

 
One of my most favorite places to take my kids is to...

Clovermead Honey Bee and Adventure Farm!

Ethan loves this place and I so do I...
I just love the rustic, wholesome, country feel...
 
This place is really cool...
It makes me want to live on the farm again...
Ethan's favorite things to do here are...
The giant yellow jumping pillow,
The Black Hole Slide, The wagon and train rides,
The barn animals...especially chasing the cats...
the peacocks, turkeys, ducks and chickens are cool too.
He loves the Zip line, pedal go karts and
The giant sands box with the
big back hoes and front loaders...
 
 They have hilarious signs that have "Bee" in them,
hanging up all around the farm...
One that I can recall that hangs up
 in the washroom saids...
 
"If you sprinkle
When you tinkle,
Bee a sweetie, and
Wipe the seatie"
 

Some snapshots I got on our last visit about a month ago!

 


Ola and Suzzette and their children came with us
 







 

 

 
 



 



 



 
 
Noah, Devyn and Ethan


 

 

 

 


 
 
 

UNTIL NEXT YEAR CLOVERMEAD

 



No comments:

Post a Comment