Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Spooky Day!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Halloween!
 
I am excited to spend the day with my family...
We will be visiting the pumpkin patch,
Getting some pictures of our pumpkins with the pumpkins :)
Carving our orange friends,
Watching E and T's face when they touch the pumpkin guts...
Last year Ethan wanted nothing to do with it...
I wonder what this year will be like now that he is another year older.
Roasting the seeds...Getting into costume...
Trick or treating around our street,
Making our rounds to some family with the kids...
After the kids go to sleep maybe
Nate and I can watch a scary movie...
But not too scary...
Because I am a chicken
 
I made a fall soup last night...(Chicken rice with a sweet potato base)...
We will have that for lunch...
Candy and chips for supper (haha)
Or maybe it will be a pizza night...
Off to make some dough!
 
Ya for Halloween
Please rain stay away!
A couple pictures from a little Halloween party
with some Mommy friends that I took the kids to the other day...
 






Doc from Back to the future and my lion cub



No comments:

Post a Comment