On October 1st...
Ethan, Todd and I went to the dollar store to
get some spooky decorations for the front of our house!
Halloween is a favorite for me...
When I was little I loved dressing up
and of course trick or treating...
My most fond memory was sorting through my
bag of candy with my brother and sister
at the end of the night on our living room floor...
We would compare, trade and sort.
I would divide my candy into piles...
chip bags, suckers, rockets, chocolate bars...
I even remember having a "yucky candy" pile
that mostly consisting of those
orange and black wrapper candies...Remember those?
This year I have a really good idea for Ethan's costume...
If I can find a child's white lab coat...
Then think "Back to the Future" and just look at his hair...
Can you guess??
Ethan picked 2 scary rats at the dollar store...
He loves his rats and plays with them everyday!
We still need to get some pumpkins to finish our front off
and maybe a few stocks of corn.
When I was little I use to always make a scarecrow
to sit on our front porch...Sometimes I would make
our front yard into a cemetery...
Yup I went all out (haha)!
That with spooky music on Oct 31st...
I thought it was pretty cool!
FUN TIMES lol
So cute!!! Happy Halloween!!!
ReplyDelete