In August a bunch of us went to the African Lion Safari.
It had been a while since I went last that I forgot what it was all about.
I love the zoo but I have to say this place is way better.
The concept is really cool...Instead of the animals being caged...
The people are (meaning we are caged in the vehicles)
and the animals get to free roam around the grounds.
There are so many animals and they come super close to the vehicles...
some of the animals (mostly the monkeys climb all over the vehicles)...
Which is really funny and pretty cool to see them so close.
My advice is to pay a little extra to take the bus...
We did this and it was well worth it...
The bus is air conditioned and you don't have to worry
about the animals climbing on your vehicle.
The bus is air conditioned and you don't have to worry
about the animals climbing on your vehicle.

When we first arrived we decided to have a picnic lunch
before entering the park. While getting lunch ready
the elephants went swimming so we watched them for a bit.
before entering the park. While getting lunch ready
the elephants went swimming so we watched them for a bit.
Ethan thought the elephants were pretty cool
![]() |
| Mom packed some yummy food for lunch! |
![]() |
| On a little fairy ride around the grounds! |
![]() |
| I love this face! |
There is so many fun things to do at this place.
Markus and Jessica were excited to go on the ponies.
There was also a huge splash pad, playground, elephant rides,
petting zoo and a variety of animal shows.
![]() |
| Grandma and her grandchildren |
![]() |
| Markus and Jessica thought the sleeping baby ponies were pretty neat! They asked me to take a picture! |
![]() |
| Watching the birds of prey show! |
![]() |
| Poor Jessie...Ethan has a thing for hair...He loves to pull it! Sorry Jessie! |
![]() |
| The baby goats were so cute! |
![]() |
| On the bus going through the park... |
![]() |
| Ethan had a little nap during the ride! |
r |
| I think Joe was giving Markus a "Charley bite" here! |
![]() |
| I love this girl! |
![]() |
| Leaving African Lion Safari after a really fun day! |































No comments:
Post a Comment