His feet are so big...He wears size 4-5 shoes right now
and he is tall compared to other kids his age.
I think Ethan is going to grow into a good size man one day...
Some things I never want to forget about Ethan are:
-His cute little toddler stomach...man it can really stick out sometimes!
-His favorite word right now is "Ya"...We have so much fun with it!
Nate took him grocery shopping the other day and they came
home with some extra treats...Nate blamed it on Ethan...
He said "Every time I asked him if he wanted a certain item he said
"Ya"...
How can I say no to that?" (Nice try Nate)
Nate took him grocery shopping the other day and they came
home with some extra treats...Nate blamed it on Ethan...
He said "Every time I asked him if he wanted a certain item he said
"Ya"...
How can I say no to that?" (Nice try Nate)
-When Ethan isn't interested in something he scrunches
up his nose and shakes his head fiercely!
up his nose and shakes his head fiercely!
This boy has no problem communicating!
-Ethan loves fruit...His favorites are
blueberry, raspberry,banana and oranges...
He also enjoys biting on apple slices with his 4 little teeth!
blueberry, raspberry,banana and oranges...
He also enjoys biting on apple slices with his 4 little teeth!
-Ethan loves remote controls, the washer and dryer buttons and cell phones...
We have learned our lesson now that he has broken 3 cell phones.
Yup keep them away from Ethan!
-This boy is a good little eater...Just in the last month he is getting a little picky.
The funny thing is that he always wants what other people are eating.
My days of sitting down to enjoy a snack alone are gone...
Ethan is right there impatiently waiting for me to offer him some...
I have learned to share all over again!
-Ethan is what you would call a very active boy.
He doesn't sit still...He is always on the go and getting into things.
I like it this way though...
I love that I can see his wheels turning as he is figuring out the world.
It is difficult to trick him already and he is only 15 months.
He is very determined and always finds a way.
-I also love when Ethan gets tired because he is quite a cuddle bug.
When he gets tired for a nap or at bedtime he starts to play with his hair or cuddle a blanket.
If I pick him up he will give me a full embrace and
lay his head on my shoulder and start playing with my hair.
I love it and can't get enough of it.
To the point that I sometimes pick him up before my bedtime to cuddle a bit more.
Luckily he is a good sleeper and usually stays asleep...
If he wakes up he doesn't seem to mind that I am sneaking a cuddle and
will go right back to sleep when I put him back in his crib!
I have been blessed with a good little sleeper.
-Ethan loves to get into cupboards and take each item out and
hands it to me like he is doing me a huge favor.
I think it is so cute so I say "oh thank you"...
He smiles and goes back for another item!
I have to say it certainly keeps him busy!
-Over the past couple of months Ethan is really understanding
and communicating with us better. For example I will say
"Do you want a bath" and Ethan will say "ya"
and take my hand and lead me to the bath tub.
Sometimes he will take my hand and lead me to the door and point...
This means "can we go outside to play"
-Ethan loves shoes and will often carry them around the house or
try to walk in them...Our shoes are never where they should be.
When I ask him to get his shoes he excitedly goes searching for his shoes
and comes running when he finds them.
Not too long ago I got a cute toddler size deacons beach
that sits by our front door...Ethan loves it...It is just the right size for him!
When it is time to go out he sits on it so I can put on his shoes.
![]() |
| Ethan loves to push around this stroller at Grandmas and Pops house! |

I love giving Ethan baths...The other day I blew bubbles in the water
and he thought this was so funny...We had some good laughs!
So I just realized I could go on and on about things that I love
and don't want to forget about Ethan but I will save that for another blog...
These are my thoughts for today!
Mommy and Daddy love you Ethan!



No comments:
Post a Comment