Friday, September 23, 2011

Cottage 2011 - Post #3

The cottage only feels complete if we get a trip or two to the dunes.
Both Nate and I have fond memories of visiting this sand hill in Port Franks when we were little. 
It is a good workout climbing up this huge sand hill and so much fun running down. 
Ethan loved it...we took him up and down about 4 times...
He giggled the whole way!



Getting a good calf workout climbing up the hill...
It is a lot steeper then it looks in this picture


The first time Jessica went down she wiped out pretty good...
Looked a little like a rag doll falling...but she is tough...
After a short little cry and a review of how to
best run down she had a blast!



We had a good time...Markus especially loved the sand hill this year!
I lost count how many time he went down...
Markus said to me "This is a really cool place"
I love him!

FOND MEMORIES ARE MADE AT THE COTTAGE! 








Ola & Noah stopped by for some fun!
 
My Dad



Ethan wearing mommy's sun hat!

Doing some BBQ'ing


NIGHT TIME AT THE COTTAGE

Awwwww
 
Aunty Shayna
Ethan, I and Ethan's soon to be brother! 5 Months prego here!







My family!


The 3 cousins...They had so much fun together...
It makes me so happy seeing them bond!

My mom!


Best shot ever!  Hahahahaha

Awwwww

My brother and sista


If I remember correctly I was a little anxious about Markus and Jessica by the fire.
When I was little I touched the hot end of the roasting wire so
I think I was having a flashback when watching Markus and Jessica by the fire!

Grandmother's are the best!



1 comment:

  1. aleccia you look great!! havent seen you in a while :) hope ur doing good :) is ethan is getting soo big :)

    ReplyDelete