This is what it's all about!
Making memories to last forever!
![]() |
| Ethan is learning how to give kisses...His are open mouthed! |
![]() |
| Markus and Ethan laughed all the time together. Markus will spend hours making Ethan laugh... Ethan is lucky to have such a good big cousin! |
While at the cottage Ethan played hard so in turn he slept hard too.
I love watching my baby sleeping...So peaceful!
Ethan taking an afternoon nap here!

![]() |
| The Reeves came for a visit and Roger brought the jet ski The kids loved it... I ripped around a bit on it too but I went slow since I am pregnant! |
![]() |
| Jessica drawing pictures in the sand |
![]() |
| My mom is so cute! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Here is one of the huge holes Markus dug |
![]() |
| Ethan loved playing in the sand and building sand castles. |
![]() |
| Ethan loved the water...He was not scared at all! We watched him like a hawk! |
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR COTTAGE...
WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!
THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR THE FUN HOLIDAY!
LOVE YOU ALL!
































No comments:
Post a Comment